Nov 19, 2008

Wonder Wednesday!

OK. I think this is THE COOLEST award I've gotten so far....my inner nerd did a "woo hoo!" when I saw that Felicia over at Go Graham Go! gave me this WONDER WOMAN award!

Photobucket

Felicia not only does great reviews, she's also starting up a new site with free blog layouts...I met her through Entrecard and she's been a great blogging buddy! I'd pass this award right back to her if I could, but where's the fun in that?

I am passing this award on to Lauren at Restored 316 Designs for the AMAZING blog layout she did for me, Keely at The Un-Mom just because she rocks, and Dana at The Homesteading Housewife because she's a frugal, farming, fabulous supermom!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are a wonder woman.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the awards!!

Unknown said...

Congrats and I love the new design!

Keely said...

Oooh, thanks, wonder lady! And coincidentally, Xander and I have a present for you too, over at his blog!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award. Btw I really love this new design.

Momstart said...

she did do a good job.

 
Photobucket