Nov 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Nov 10th


Yes, I know this is super late - after all the issues with my old URL (and if you were subscribed to the OLD $200 Mission, be sure to subscribe here and follow me in blogger!) I wanted to make sure this week's menu got posted before I was up against the new week! Plus I HAD to pass along a couple of great recipes I found.

Here's what we've been having - be sure to check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more fabulous menus!

monday - Bee Rocks from the freezer stash (FREE!)

tuesday - Obama's Chili and homemade cornbread - ($8.97 for about 10 servings)

wednesday - Java Beef roast (will update a link to the recipe), veggies, potatos (cost to follow)

thursday - Kielbasa and Pasta supper using broccoli and tricolor rotini ($4.00 for 8-10 servings)

friday - Tacos using leftover Obama chili ($2.50 for 5 servings)

saturday - Caraway Pork Chops, homemade rolls, veggies and taters ($6.50 for 4 servings)

sunday - leftover night, or dinner at the in law's! (FREE!)

6 comments:

April said...

thanks for the follow! glad you're back :-)

Unknown said...

I am so happy you are back!!! I was starting to worry about you!

Lydia

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

You're new design is awesome! I love the woman in the header!

Felicia said...

She's BACK! YES! The site looks great....I'm getting ready to grab your button for my sidebar! I'd love to be added to your blog roll! You Rock!

Erin Tales said...

OMG. Wicked new look! So awesome!!!

Keely said...

so glad you're back - and LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look!
I'm trying Obama's Chili this week!

 
Photobucket