Nov 29, 2008

Shaw's Deals

If you live near a Shaw's, this week is a GREAT week to stock up your freezer! Shaw's is running a two day meat sale on Sunday and Monday only...I'm planning on being there when they open, as the flyer states "while quantities last", which means they won't do rainchecks if they run out. Here's my game plan:

Fresh Chicken leg quarters - $0.49/lb - 3 pound packages, I will be picking up 4 packages.

Shaw's fresh Italian sausages - $1.99/lb - usually in 1 pound packages. I still have 3 pounds from the last time I bought at this price, so I'll probably only get 3 more.

Shaw's 80% lean ground beef - $1.99/lb - any size package. I haven't seen it at this price in a long while so I will probably pick up 8 pounds. Some will be made into burgers, some will be browned and frozen, and some I will put into meatloaf-sized portions.

Eye Round Roast - Buy One get one free - Whether I buy or not will depend on the price. If it's more than $5 per pound at regular price, it's more than I'm willing to pay. I'd love to see these in $5 roast sizes, then I will definitely buy two!

They are also running a promotion where you spend $20 on selected P&G products, and get a $5 catalina off your next purchase plus 5 free Redbox rentals - a total $10 value! This is a great way to use up the last of your P&G coupons from the November insert that will be expiring on Sunday. Just a few examples:

Dunkin Donuts coffee - $5.99 per bag, use $2.00 off 2 P&G coupon
Folgers Coffee - $5.99 per canister, use $1.00 off 2 P&G coupon
Crest Pro Health Rinse - 2/$7 - use two $1.00 off 1 any Crest Rinse P&G coupon
Herbal Essences hair care - Buy one get one free - use $2 off 2 P&G coupon
Puffs Ultra facial tissue - 5/$5 - use $1 off 3 P&G coupon

Head over to CouponMom to see the actual discount amounts and applicable coupons!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I had a Shaw's by me - those are some GREAT deals! I haven't seen prices like those around here in AGES. :-(

 
Photobucket