Nov 30, 2008

Less Bookworm, more bookparasite...

I get to out-nerd a nerd :)

Keely over at The Un-Mom just tagged me with a little 'Bookworm' meme. The rules are:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next two to five sentences.
5. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book or the intellectual one. Pick the Closest.
6. Tag five people to do the same.

I had a similar problem to Keely's....most of the books within close range are of the Sandra Boynton/Dr. Seuss ilk...not really long enough to earn a place in this game. And yes, the only adult readables within grabbing distance of my perch on the sofa are...drum roll....graphic novels. Nerds 'R' Us, folks.

Anyway, here's my contribution...don't ask me "Y" ;)

"You can call me V.
The Lord is my Shepherd, therefore I can lack nothing: He shall feed me in green pasture and lead me forth beside the waters of comfort"
"Phone Bunny Etheridge. Get him out of bed. And whatsizname at the Finger."


And for this little adventure, I'll tag the following folks...
Kadi at Womb at the InnSane
Jen at Cheaper than Therapy
Lydia at On the Verge
Kelly at The Neurotic Mom
Tena at Punky Monkey's



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag. I promise to do it sometime soon. I love the new Monday menu on the side bar. Way cool!

Keely said...

Heh. Love it. Probably my fave Alan Moore too.

 
Photobucket