Nov 21, 2008

The Goodie Bag

The Goodie Bag is back! Reach in and see what you find.... :)

Restaurant.com has extended its 80% off sale!!! That means you can STILL get $25 restaurnat certificates for just $2. Just enter the code SURPRISE at checkout and enjoy the savings! This is also valid on the Dinner of the Month club.

From Neutrogena - Get a Facial Cleansing Cloth Sample. Click Here

Free sample of Glad Bags HERE

Don't forget to get your weekend grocery coupons from my toolbar at the top of my blog! Pay a visit to Smartsource.com - there are a couple of turkey coupons and more Pillsbury offers!



Fruit Roll-ups



Huggies





2 comments:

Felicia said...

Thanks for the freebies!

J said...

I've been dropping Ec's on you for awhile, but I had to pop in and say that I love, love, love your new layout!

 
Photobucket