Valentine's day doesn't just celebrate love for your significant other, it's also a great time for mommies to lay the love on their little ones! So today's sweet giveaway is dedicated to our smaller (and cuter) counterparts...
For the boys, veryKIKI has offered her Chocolate Brown long sleeved onesie! Kristen is a teacher with a heart for crafting! This adorable onesie has an orange and blue striped necktie applique. The applique is ironed on and stitched with matching thread for added durability, texture, and visual affect.
As an added bonus for my readers, she is offering 15% off any onesie order until the end of February! Just use the discount code "Valentine" when you order, the discount will be refunded via PayPal after your purchase.
And for the girls, here's a little sweet something from Pink Polka Dots Bows! Jen is a mom of two and started out making bows for her daughter - they were such a hit that it quickly grew into a full-on business! These Chocolate and Pink pigtail bows are approximately 2" in length and attached securely to alligator clips, to make sure they stay tightly in your little lady's hair.
To win these prizes (open to US and Canadian residents!) - start your comments with "BOY" or "GIRL" so I know which prize you're entering for, then:
1. Visit the shops at www.veryKIKI.etsy.com and/or www.pinkpolkadotsbows.etsy.com, and leave a comment here about anything that has caught your eye there EXCEPT the products in the giveaway.
2. Post my giveaway button in your sidebar, leave a separate comment letting me know.
3. Subscribe to my blog via feed or email, or follow me on Blogger. Another comment, another entry!
4. Follow me on Twitter (link is in my sidebar) and leave a comment letting me know. An extra entry for each time you tweet this giveaway! (leave the tweet link in your comment please!)
5. BLOGGER BONUS: Earn another entry by blogging about these sponsors! If you love their stuff, spread the word and help them be even more successful! Comment with a link to your blog post for your entry to be counted!
Contest will close at 10pm EST on 2/24/08 (instead of Oscar night!)