It's great to use Valentine's day as an excuse to "shower the people you love with love" (as James Taylor eloquently put it)...but why not spread the sweet nothings throughout the year?
FreshlySkweezed is the handiwork of Deb, a mother of three teens with a passion for paper! She draws her inspiration from nature, though sometimes her silly side influences her work...such as this yummy Chocolate Covered Correspondence set!
Kick your correspondence up a notch with this SWEET stationery set! Your initial is die cut in white chocolate then layered upon a milk chocolate circle. It's all a nice contrast with the white chocolate, flat card it rests on -giving this stationery some dimension. A chocolate chip morsel patterned paper lines the inside of the dark chocolate, European-style envelope. All are tucked away in a milk chocolate, handmade portfolio with a matching morsel band and your initial. (You have the choice of using one or two initials. See below .)
Set includes: 1 portfolio; 1 band w/initial; 6 flat cards w/initial; 6 envelopes - lined, personalization with initials.
To win this tasty notecard set (open to US and Canadian residents!):
1. Visit her shop at www.freshlyskweezed.etsy.com, and leave a comment here about anything that has caught your eye there EXCEPT the product in the giveaway.
2. Post my giveaway button in your sidebar, leave a separate comment letting me know.
3. Subscribe to my blog via feed or email, or follow me on Blogger. Another comment, another entry!
4. Follow me on Twitter (link is in my sidebar) and leave a comment letting me know. An extra entry for each time you tweet this giveaway! (leave the tweet link in your comment please!)
5. BLOGGER BONUS: Earn another entry by blogging about this sponsor! If you love their stuff, spread the word and help them be even more successful! Comment with a link to your blog post for your entry to be counted!
Contest closes at 10pm EST on 2/17/09