Valentines sweets are my Achilles heel...I love them but hate what they do to my waistline! So when I found these calorie-free sweet treats I had to indulge...
Sweet Tush is run by Dana, who handmakes all of her goods with her 11 and 9 year old daughters! Together they run the Sweet Tush Etsy shop and a blog too! She makes these ADORABLE cupcake-shaped bath bombs that are as tempting on the eyes as they are in the tub...and in a flavor like Chocolate Mocha Bon Bon, who can resist?
What is a bath bomb?
A Bath Bomb is an assortment of bath essentials molded into it’s most common form, a ball, in this case it's a cupcake. When you toss a Bath Bomb into your bath water, it fizzes and dissolves, leaving you relaxed and your skin soft. The bottom of these cupcakes are the bomb, while the top dissolves its sweet scent in the bath.
Ingredients Include: Baking Soda,Citric Acid, Fragrance Oils, Olive Oil (they do not contain SLS, so they DO NOT cause irritation to sensitive skin.)
These Cupcake Bombs are filled with luxurious essentials that do the following for you and your skin:
- Softens the water. Did you know that water can feel silky smooth? Hmmm...
- Sweetens the air with yummy dessert themed scents with zero calories so you won't have to feel guilty for indulging!
- Gives your tired, strained muscles a well deserved break by relaxing them and you!
- Reduces puffiness in the skin.
- It’s all about the MOISTURE ladies! The essential oils retain moisture, and we all know how important it is to keep the skin moist!
- Increases the longevity of your bath. These sweet ingredients have the power to prolong the “pruning” from soaking for longer periods of time. No one likes to prune, right?
- Draws out toxins and grime from your skin, providing a nourishing antioxidant to your skin.
- The natural ingredient combination of the whipped frosting top, once dissolved becomes liquid by helping your soap lather better. Lather up ladies!
To win a 3-pack gift set of her bath bombs in Chocolate Mocha Bon Bon (open to US and Canadian residents!):
1. Visit her shop at www.SweetTushies.etsy.com, and leave a comment here about anything that has caught your eye there EXCEPT the product in the giveaway.
2. Post my giveaway button in your sidebar, leave a separate comment letting me know.
3. Subscribe to my blog via feed or email, or follow me on Blogger. Another comment, another entry!
4. Follow me on Twitter (link is in my sidebar) and leave a comment letting me know. An extra entry for each time you tweet this giveaway! (leave the tweet link in your comment please!)
5. BLOGGER BONUS: Earn another entry by blogging about this sponsor! If you love their stuff, spread the word and help them be even more successful! Comment with a link to your blog post for your entry to be counted!
Contest closes at 10pm EST on 2/19