OK...so the title refers more to something I found in my laundry the other day. (Those Hershey's kisses are elusive little fellers) But when I saw this yummy little Chocolate Love and Daisies pouch, it seemed relevant :)
Anita runs the Etsy shop Made In Tahoe, where she repurposes new and vintage textiles into something fun and useful! She also has another shop, Kitchen Spice, full of her adorable handmade potholders...All of her products are 100% handmade by her, direct from her cabin on Lake Tahoe.
These handy clip on pouches are so ideal to carry your cell phone, Ipod, money, credit cards, keys, chapstick...perfect to have along on a walk or hike! You can clip it on to either your handbag, backpack and your pants belt loop, even a jacket works great!
Inside is lined in a complimentary fabric, with a black zipper to keep items safe and secure.
Thick quilt padding added in between for body and protection. Double stitched & tripled stitched at all stress points. Sturdy swivel clip to clip on to items.
To win this handy and handsome little pouch - or your choice of product at either of Anita's sites (open to US and Canadian residents):
1. Visit her shop at www.MadeInTahoe.etsy.com or www.kitchenspice.etsy.com, and leave a comment here about anything that has caught your eye there EXCEPT the product in the giveaway.
2. Post my giveaway button in your sidebar, leave a separate comment letting me know.
3. Subscribe to my blog via feed or email, or follow me on Blogger. Another comment, another entry!
4. Follow me on Twitter (link is in my sidebar) and leave a comment letting me know. An extra entry for each time you tweet this giveaway! (leave the tweet link in your comment please!)
5. BLOGGER BONUS: Earn another entry by blogging about this sponsor! If you love their stuff, spread the word and help them be even more successful! Comment with a link to your blog post for your entry to be counted!
Contest closes at 10pm EST on 2/21