Feb 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Feb 22nd '10




I am really in a rut - I think it's because we have SO much going on right now, between our jobs, juggling some tough financial situations, managing the two littles, contemplating a move, and trying to clean house before the toddler's third birthday. I am definitely feeling buried! But I KNOW how good menu planning is for us so I'm trying hard to stick to it, even if nothing else gets posted for a while!

We ended up not having to cook much last week, we ate at my in-laws more than usual and on Friday I came across some Stonyfield Farms Turkey breasts for $0.59/lb!!! Totally picked up two of those, and cooked one up for a big Friday night dinner with LOTS of leftovers! :) This week will be more scheduling madness, plus I have to start getting the last of the Once a Month Cook-Off stuff purchased and made up. I cannot WAIT to have dinners ready to go in the freezer again!!

Here's our table for the week, don't forget to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for tons more menus!

monday - Mac and cheese, veggies ($2.10 for 4 servings)

tuesday - Fish sticks, rice and veggies ($2.60 for 4 servings)

wednesday - Kielbasa and Pasta Supper ($3.10 for 6-8 servings)

thursday - Tomato Florentine Soup with crusty italian bread ($3.45 for 4-6 servings)

friday - Grilled cheese and leftover soup for the toddler, mommy and daddy on a much-needed date night!

saturday - Homemade Pizza, veggies ($3.50 for 6-8 servings)

sunday - Dinner at the in-law's (free!)



Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Been feeling a bit overwhelmed myself lately! Hope things ease up a bit!

 
Photobucket