Oct 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Oct 19th, '09


I have been baking WAY too many sweets. My oven has been working overtime making cookies, monkey bread, more cookies, brownies....and now I have a bunch of apples and recipes for Apple Kuchen, Apple Brownies and Apple Butter. My hips are in BIG trouble, with an extra helping of BIG :)

This week shouldn't be too crazy, I really need to defrost the chest freezer so I'm trying to eat through some of the stockpile in there. I am hoping to have a small shopping week but we'll see how things go (and whether the baking bug takes a little break!)

Here's what's on our table, don't forget to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for TONS of other menus and recipes!

monday - Quesadillas with leftover Mexican Chicken and leftover rice & beans ($1.53 for 4 servings)

tuesday - Homemade pizza ($2.20 for 6-8 servings)

wednesday - Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese ($5.06 for 8 servings)

thursday - Mimi's sticky chicken, carrots, mashed potatoes ($8.20 for 6 servings and TONS of chicken leftovers!)

friday - Honey Ginger Pork chops, rice, veggies ($5.30 4 servings)

saturday - Steaks, potatoes, veggies - Date night! ($6.80 for 2 servings)

sunday - Attending a wedding!



Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

No comments:

 
Photobucket