Sep 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Sept 27th, '09





Is it really almost October? Man, this year has flown by. The Boy Wonder has grown SO much, and his new little brother is already 6 weeks old! Watching the two of them start to interact over the last few days has been AWESOME...BW is enamored by the Noob's feet and toes (just like mommy!) and N's starting to recognize BW's face and smiles whenever he's in view.

I am SO looking forward to fall recipes! Apples and butternut squash should be hitting great prices, and I may pick up some sugar pumpkins so I can freeze some mashed for recipes later in the year. I'm doing my first week of all fresh-prepared meals, I found ANOTHER Spaghetti Pie and some Italian Pasta Salad in the freezer but I'll save those for after I go back to work so hubby has some goodies to fall back on when he's with the kids.

Here's what we're noshing on this week, be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for HUNDREDS more menu ideas!

monday - Burritos using leftover Obama's Chili, salad ($2.50 for 4 servings)

tuesday - Chickpea Stew over rice ($3.44 for 6 servings)

wednesday - Thai-style Chicken over rice ($4.50 for 4-5 servings)

thursday - Crockpot beef roast, veggies, homemade rolls ($7.10 for 6 servings)

friday - Beef Gorditas, corn ($5.60 for 4-6 servings)

saturday - Leftovers (FREE)

sunday - Dinner at the in law's (FREE)



Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks yummy! Thanks for the links, I'm gonna try the chili.

 
Photobucket