Aug 15, 2009

"Weoddababyeetzaboy!"

After much fanfare (and a rather dramatic entrance), I am SO excited to introduce you to the latest addition to our brood:

Photobucket


Owen Lars, born August 12th at 9:58PM, measuring 8 lbs 1.5 ounces and 21 inches long.

We're getting ready to leave the hospital as I type this, it's been a long couple of days and I am SO ready for my own bed, my own shower, and watching the Boy Wonder get to know his new little brother!

I'll be taking a few more days off from posting, but should be back in the game with Menu Plan Monday and the first week of diving into our OAMC meal stockpile!

Have a great weekend!






Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

11 comments:

mary b said...

Congratulations! He is precious.

Julie said...

Congratulations!

Jessie Geroux said...

he is so precious...congrats and thats for sharing him with your readers

Tosha said...

love the chubby baby cheeks!

April said...

Congratulations! My baby is due this week and I can't wait.

cassandrasmom said...

He is is cute!!! Congrats!!!

jen said...

Congrats! He's adorable!

mindy2780 said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. I have an Owen too.

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

Congratulations!

Kelly said...

Hope you get some rest! He looks angelic sleeping.

Sara Elizabeth Bonds said...

What a beautiful little face! Congratulations!

 
Photobucket