Aug 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Aug 31st '09

I hate being so crazy right now! I know I haven't blogged much lately, but at least MPM keeps me slightly connected to you all :) The new babe is doing very well, he clocked in at 8lbs 11.5oz and 21 3/4 inches long at his 2 week appointment - that means he's gained more than a pound since leaving the hospital! We've had some trials in the breastfeeding department, but I'll save that for another blog post. He's alert, adorable, and big brother is loving on him tons (even if he's giving us a run for our money!)

We did pretty well sticking to the menu last week, had to shuffle things around a little but otherwise did OK. I'm still not feeling up to the whole process of cooking so the freezer meals have been a godsend! I vaguely remember things getting easier after the first month, so I'm hopeful there's a light at the end of the tunnel :)

Here's what we're planning for this week, don't forget to visit Laura over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for tons of great menu and recipe ideas!

monday - Spaghetti Pie - OAMC ($7.78 for 6 servings)

tuesday - Turkey Veggie Lasagna - OAMC ($5.78 for 6 servings)

wednesday - Cheesy Kielbasa Bake - OAMC ($6.87 for 6-8 servings)

thursday - Burgers, veggies, tater tots ($3.85 for 4 servings)

friday - leftovers (Free!)

saturday - French Toast, scrambled eggs and fruit - Brinner day! ($3.50 for 4 servings)

sunday - leftovers (free!)



Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

No comments:

 
Photobucket