Jul 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - July 27th, '09

We're at T-minus a week and a half before my due date! I'm definitely feeling like a gigantic Macy's balloon right now, and the heat of summer has finally arrived to New England. Hooray for air conditioning!

I'm working off a minimalist menu plan this week, partially because of the heat and partially because I'm just beat right now. Plus hubby is working a lot so that means more nights than usual when it's just the Boy Wonder and I for dinner. I realized that I have NINE POUNDS of kielbasa in the chest freezer...so I found a couple of OAMC recipes that will help whittle that down, and add to my stockpile for post-birth. I'll post the recipes once I try them out!

Here's what we're eating this week, don't forget to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for tons of great menu links!

monday - Leftovers! (Free)

tuesday - Grilled Cheese sandwiches, fruit ($2.70 for 4 servings)

wednesday - English Muffin pizzas, veggies and dip ($3.50 for 4 servings)

thursday - Chicken pot pie made with leftover Mimi's Sticky Chicken - OAMC ($3.75 for 4-6 servings)

friday - Homemade Hawaiian Pizza ($4.50 for 6-8 servings)

saturday - Homemade Vegetable Soup, leftover breadsticks ($5.95 for 8-10 servings)

sunday - Dinner at the in laws!







Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

3 comments:

AudreyO said...

I love Hawaiian pizza. If I'm going to eat pizza that's about my favorite. We've not done homemade though. We usually order out.

Becca said...

I love english muffin pizzas. I haven't had them in forever tho.

Nicole Feliciano said...

I love food related blogs from other moms. I hope you'll join in Friday Feasts at Momtrends and share a recipe! Here is last week's link:

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/07/friday-feasts-baked-flounder.html

 
Photobucket