Jul 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - July 13th, '09

Rounder and rounder she gets :)

I suppose I should count my blessings that the summer in New England hasn't been very humid or hot so far, though I WOULD like a little sunshine now and then! With just a couple of weeks to go before my due date I'm moving a lot more slowly, as my belly (and my ankles) are ever-expanding :)

I'm still trying not to tap into the frozen meal stash, I'd like to do at least 1 other dish before the baby comes but I haven't found a recipe that really caught my eye. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Here's our table for the week, don't forget to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for tons more menus and ideas!

monday - Stovetop Mac & Cheese with added salsa ($4.38 for 6 servings)

tuesday - Ranch Chicken Fingers, Tater tots, veggies ($5.99 for 6 servings)

wednesday - Black Bean Quesadillas ($6.62 for 6 servings)

thursday - Beef and Biscuit Bake ($6.31 for 6-8 servings)

friday - Homemade pizza ($2.95 for 6-8 servings)

saturday - Leftover night! (free!)

sunday - Baby shower at hubby's work (Free!)






Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

No comments:

 
Photobucket