Jun 8, 2009

Unadvertised CVS Pampers Deal! Thru 6/13

Ok so there's been a lot of buzz about the CVS Pampers deal but it seems that different stores are handling it differently...here's what happened with me....

First, if you hadn't already heard, Pampers Jumbo packs are on sale this week for $8.99 (limit 3) - this was advertised in my local circular. What was NOT advertised was that CVS's website listed a Pampers promotion that added $5 in ECBs to the sale! (thanks to "Deal"icious Mom for the tip!) There was also a coupon for $1 off any size Pampers in the P&G circular this Sunday...which brings the total cost for 30 diapers to about $2.99 after all is said and done!

If you plan on taking advantage, I would print out THIS PAGE from the CVS website and bring it with you.

My CVS did not automatically print the ECBs...what the cashier had to do was ring me out, then RE-SCAN my card and my receipt from the transaction we just did, and THEN it printed out the ECB's. I've heard of some stores just doing manual ECBS, others are telling their customers that the ECB's will print in July....I see no reason why you shouldn't insist on getting your ECB's right then and there, especially since there's no fine print to the advertised promotion on the website.

I didn't have any ECB's to use this time, but I still got 3 packs (90 diapers) of Pampers for $15 plus $5 ECBs to roll next time! Not too shabby!







Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

No comments:

 
Photobucket