Apr 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Apr 13th, '09

Easter dinner...check. Family fun times....check. Way too much chocolate...check. Menu plan? oops.

So this is another edition of Menu Plan Monday on Tuesday. I get a mulligan for the holiday weekend right? :) I've actually done a lot to get my Once a month cooking dishes completed, I have two dinners and the breakfasts still to tackle but have bought almost all of the necessary materials and prepped all of the raw meat, so I'm doing pretty well. Before the end of the week I will have made both the muffins and the breakfast bread, and next week I plan to tackle the enchiladas and the breakfast burritos (so that the multitude of tortillas aren't hanging about the house too long...my husband tends to make quesadillas for snacks!)

This week will be a few leftover nights mixed in with a few cooked dishes. That will give me time to regroup and start planning next week's menu as well as time for the freezer cooking. Lunches this week are just about exclusively egg-salad...my dad brought 2 dozen eggs down to color and left them ALL here...I'll be done with eggs for a while :)

So here's my table for the week, don't forget to check out the multitude of MPM participants over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for inspiration!

monday - leftover Chinese food (Free!)

tuesday - Unbelievable Chicken & Pasta ($5.48 for 6-8 servings)

wednesday - leftover night! (free)

thursday - Obama's Chili ($7.45 for 8-10 servings)

friday - homemade pizza ($2.54 for 6-8 servings)

saturday - Veggie Lo Mein

sunday - dinner at the in-laws (Free!)




Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

No comments:

 
Photobucket