Mar 21, 2009

This week at Stop & Shop

OK so I wasn't terribly impressed with Shaw's this week (they usually have the better sales, I was surprised!) For Shaw's Shoppers, there was a coupon in the flyer for $0.49 loaf of bread IF you spend $25 at the register...I couldn't come up with that much stuff to make the sale worthwhile, so I got my usual $0.75 bread at Price Rite.

Stop & Shop definitely took the day. Here's a few non-coupon deals I came across:

Shadybrook Farm frozen turkey breast $0.99/lb (most of the ones at my store were about 7 pounds, I bought two...each one will last about 3 meals!)

White Gem roaster chickens $0.99/lb (this wasn't advertised in my area, but the price was right! I bought one for the freezer)

Strawberries $2.99 for a 2lb container. At $1.50/lb that is a GREAT price! At my store these were big, ripe (but not TOO ripe) berries. I thought it was funny they were also selling 1 lb containers for $2.50 right next to the 2lb containers.

A few other coupon deals I didn't do but might be worth your while!

Healthy Choice Entrees 5 for $10
- use 2 $1 off 2 printable
- Buy 5, get $3 off your next transaction
**net cost - $5 for 5 entrees!**

Perdue Breaded Chicken Nuggets/Cutlets $2.99
- use $1 off 1 insert coupon (3/15 SS)
**net cost - $1.99/package**







Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

No comments:

 
Photobucket