Mar 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - March 23 '09

Ok so I'm posting this from work because we got home WAAAY too late last night after a day of party going with the boy...I am too old to be this social :-)

Anyway, I will post recipes and prices later tonight when I have a moment to breathe, but here's my menu plan for this week! Don't forget to check on the other menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

Monday - Chicken pot pie ($4.00 for 6 servings)

Tuesday - Roast turkey breast, sweet potatoes, mixed veggies ($10 for 6 servings plus TONS of meat leftovers!)

Wednesday - Pulled pork sandwiches (using leftover Pork roast and homemade rolls, corn on the cob ($2.99 for 4-6 servings)

Thursday - Leftovers! (Free!)

Friday - Tomato and chickpea soup, grilled cheese ($5.19 for 4 servings)

Saturday - Homemade pizza ($2.50 for 6-8 servings)

Sunday - dinner at the in laws




Add to Technorati Favorites
Stumble It!

No comments:

 
Photobucket